Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lost Passenger

Well, I'm in the mood for a little recreational blogging. Halloween  was, well, interesting.  We had a halloween party at the Boys and Girls club. It was fun. We had all candy, great times. So at the club I started racing one little girl, of course I won. This one race ended up turning into a series of races between me and all the kids. Then some other staff got involved, and it finally culminated with a 5 dollar bet between me and my boss on whether I could beat my friend Jordan, another staff member. 

Now, this is the scenario. 
Jeremiah- ran about 50 races against kids, never losing. 
Jordan- fresh and completely energized.
Jeremiah- extremely cocky, so I agree.

Now the results. 

The first race I won, but they decided they wanted to act like they didn't know where the finish line was, so we had to had to do it again. 

Second race Jordan damn near throws me to the ground in an attempt to body me out the way. I call for a rematch. 

Third race is actually fair, but we tie; although, some kids say I won. It didn't matter after that I no no longer had the energy to run anymore. I'm getting to old for that(21 on December 31st).
It was fun, but I firmly believe if Jordan had decided to run against me when I was fresh and still a bundle of energy it would have been a different ending entirely. 

Ok, so of course my Halloween consisted of more than just the BGC, after work I went to see Saw V with some friends. The movie was great, but my ex-girlfriend was there. Me and her supposedly had squashed all our problems, but we didn't say one word to each other. Not hi, hello, hows it going, we said nothing. It was interesting because we talked to everyone but each other. Then we get home at about 2am and decide to text complaining about why neither one of us spoke, and that it was awkward. She texted me that it bothered her that WE didn't speak to each other, and to be honest it bothered me too, but in my defense, I waved and she didn't see it. 

Well, that was my halloween. It was coo, but I miss the days when Halloween was one of my favorite holidays. Well, next up is Thanksgiving. Thankfully I'll be back home in the wonderful city of Chicago where I belong. Well, I have to read for class, I have a test tomorrow. Feel free to wonder aimlessly around the train, but the conductor has to take a break. 

3 comments:

  1. Lol @ "I waved and she didn't see it"

    Excuses excuses.

    It's going to be awkward for you & your ex until at least one of you have moved on with other people.

    I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
    Going back to Chicago eh? Awesome. I'd love to visit Chi-town one day.

    Overall your Halloween was just as exciting as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by & checking out my blog ^_^ Feel free to browse "aimlessly" around my domain. http://raw-emotion.org/ Your halloween sounded nice ^_^ I Think that's really cool that you work at BGC. Shxt I wish we had one down here! I love kids. i worked at a daycare but it closed down:( You get so attached to those lil boogers.

    *snickers@your race* You know you gettin' too old for that. Your authoritis was actin' up thats why you couldn't boost it up a lil faster and break the tie *LMAO.

    As for your ex...um..yeah...Ima leave that alone. Im done :) Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not old, I am in my prime a healthy 20yr old man, about to be 21 in less than 2months. Yay!!! Yea you do get attached to the kids after a while. They're great even though they're bad as hell. Yea you're leavin my ex alone and so am I. But I think I will roam around ur domain. Hope I find out some interesting things about u. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe