Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome Back

Yo, 

Did you miss me? Well, that goes to anyone who has come to expect daily postings and have noticed that for the past week I have not written a thing. Its pretty terrible when I don't have the motivation to write something as simple as a blog post. SMH at myself, but I'm home in Chicago for break and I'm loving it. Who wouldn't love the blistering cold, F'd up drivers, and expensive prices for everything. Well, to be honest I love my city, and for anyone who has not visited please come and bask in the greatness of the Windy City. 

Ok, if we  backtrack a little, we shall travel back to a place called Michigan. This past weekend I was in Michigan with my Brothers. We went to visit my friend Jasmine and our other brother Kyle. It was a lot of fun, We drank, we smoked, and we ate. It was wonderful. There was a small situation regarding Jasmine's boyfriend getting jealous. He almost got his face broke, but me and the Bro's was in a very lenient mood. 

I really can't complain right now, well, yes I can but I won't. I enjoyed the weekend, and now I'm home. Oh, so I finally have a new phone, a Blackberry Curve. I had to pretty much stalk a grown ass man because he had my phone and just now decided to be available to give it to me. Ugh, it was frustrating. I really had to threaten the man. Never again will I endure such a hassle for a phone. Yet, there is some good news; I no longer have to hold my head a certain way for people to hear me talk. Conversations flow so much easier now. :-)

Well, I still haven't written any new poems, but I feel my writer's block starting to dissipate. Hopefully I can get back on the grind soon and come up with more great poems. 

Oh, yesterday me and my friend Tonisha was driving down the street and we saw a man just licking his phone in the car next to us. Like it was a lollipop, and he couldn't get to the Tootsie Roll center. It was hilarious. Well, thats all for now. I hope you come ride this ride again. 

2 comments:

  1. i so wasn't mentioned in this. =/
    but i'm glad you enjoyed yourself; after i eat breakfast i'll blog. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like break was pretty good for you sir...bout to make a new post myself

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe