Friday, November 7, 2008

Tokyo, Paris Remix Squared


Passport, Check

Pass me the passport so I can inject my life with life support
Resuscitate and invigorate my sense of adventure, 
As I venture into unknown terrains, 

a cornucopia of euphoria
Inhaling the tantalizing aroma of versatility, 

Devoid of familiarity, 

I succumb to the void, 
Flailing, 
Helpless to avoid 
the gaping expanse

Tickets, Check

Destination is wonderland and I see the Cheshire Cat, 
Smiling, 
Luring my down the rabbit whole so I can’t turn back
Tea and crumpets with the mad hatter, 
Two options,
Stationary or evolutionary, and I choose the latter

Luggage, Check, 

Crossing into new planes, and when I return I plan to lose my baggage, 
Returning brand new and completely changed, I hope I can manage, 
The kaleidoscope spins and like it, I transform from beginning to end
Well versed in the languages of the world, not verbal reveling in the linguistic, 
Yet,
Mentally futuristic. 

1 comment:

  1. i've had this lupe song on repeat for a few weeks now... lol how ironic you'd right a poem about it. well i love else no need to over load on the compliments. and i didnt get a chance to reply to the other blog but yeah lizzy boo is just awesome. and yeah alsoooo lol what else i refer to people adding me on myspace saying they saw my blog but never comment or others who just talk my pages lol! but better dayz are on the way!

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe