Sunday, November 9, 2008

Prolific

Ugh, I'm tired of the prolific pieces. Enough, my life has been rather complicated as of late. Today I had an interview for the Co-Chair position in my organization, United Ambassadors. I have wanted this position since the summer, and all my hard work culminated in me being up until 3am making a powerpoint and budget. Oh, thats not as bad as it sounds, but the sad part is I've been sick all weekend. The type of sick where I just had no desire to leave my bed. 

There were definitely moments when I wanted to quit and let sickness take over, but I decided to persevere since I've already been through the first interview two weeks ago. I'm proud of myself for not quitting, and I really hope I get the position. I think I would do well in a leadership position. 

Well, my day is coming to an end, there's nothing I really want to do. I just watched Boy Meets World on youtube for a while, and now I think I'm going to watch A Knight's Tale on DVD. I feel like being a true bum, and finishing my recuperation from this devastating illness. I don't handle being sick very well, I tend to act rather childish. Does anyone want to come take care of me? I need some soup, a back rub, and someone to watch movies with me. Feel free to just come by. 

Well, its time for me to relax, I'm sure I'll write more later once I have something important to say. So for now the train ride is over. Adios 

5 comments:

  1. - hugs awwww welp i hope it all pay off babes i got the movies and the home made chicken noodle soups mmmm ;] lol i freezing my but off now too! lol turn up the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we find out this afternoon who's going to take charge, hopefully its me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you'll get that position. (;

    Smh, I haven't seen Boy Meets World in forever. I wonder if it still comes on like Disney, or something. - shrugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you feel better dear.

    You've been so sick :/

    I know how much it sucks being sick, I mean.. half of the time.. I'm sick as a dog myself.

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe