Saturday, November 15, 2008

Summer Night's Dance

Creation, 
Union of thoughts and action
Rapid heartbeat
Reanimation, 
Chances to touch beauty
Jumping,
All for me
None for him. 
Devouring,
Kissing all you have, 
Rekindling your spark
So deep 
I can feel your heart, 
Simply overpowering
Unison,
of the physical
and mental, 
together grasping at 
more than carnal
creation,
spiritually essential.

As I said in my previous post its caking season. I think this poem embodies that sentiment exactly. Caking is more than physical it's a mental experience too. Experiences that transcend the normal manifestation that attractions may present. I love to be sensual, caressing and holding a woman is one of the best experiences ever. At the moment I'm lacking a caking buddy, but hunting season isn't over, like Eric said we have time. Maybe someone will come around worth our attention. :-)


4 comments:

  1. I surely hope so ...

    But girls these days are so ratchet I have to p ass a lot of them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure someone will catch your eye:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. You'll find your "caking buddy" soon lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe