Friday, November 7, 2008

Friends..how many of us have them?

I've been gone for a whole day. I was on a blogging hot streak, at least one post a day, but sadly life got in the way. When problems come my way they come in groups. Usually bringing along one or two friends. So RUDE!!! I hate uninvited guests. So besides me being financially unstable at the moment, I now have a flat tire, and no money to buy a new one. Sucks to be me.

Well, actually it doesn't because when I think about it I have been blessed with great friends. Oh, I could go down the line naming every great person in my life, but I think right now my brothers are the most relevant. When I'm done, they're usually up, hell, even when I'm up they're still up. Right now they are who I turn to when I need help. I usually don't like to call home and bother my mother or grandparents, but I do call my family.

My friends are my family. I have always valued friendship so much that I would give my last to my friends. If I feel that you have my best interest at heart at all times, then there is nothing I would not do to help a friend. I love my brothers soooooo much. They constantly help me when I need them.

I'm happy to have such long lasting friendships, that I know will continue until we 're all old and gray, and walking with a walker. Yet I can't overlook new friendships that may not be as ancient as others. Friends such as the ones I've met in college, or on certain sites like Blogspot( Lizzy).

Some of my best friends now, are ones that I've met in my years since high school. Friends like Eric, Jarrell, Jalisa, and many more. Friends that I feel I will know, love and cherish forever. Oh, and back to Blogspot friends, Lizzy you're great. Especially this morning waking up to the shout out in your post.

Just a while ago Lizzy questioned what could I possibly say about her? Well, I can say alot pertaining to her wonderful sense of humor, her love for things that are not on everyone else's top ten lists, or the way she constantly keeps me wanting to learn more. Well, Lizzy I hope this is enough for right now, I could go on but I don't want your head to get any bigger. Now the question is what could you say about me?

2 comments:

  1. Awwww @ the socialvibe banner.

    That's what I'm talkin' abouttttttt!

    -snaps my fingers

    Awwwww x 10000000 @ this the last paragraph.

    See, this is what I'm talking about.. your butt is way too nice. I'm not used to nice people like this, I don't even know what to do with myself.

    :)

    I hope we'll be friends forever and a day.

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe