Saturday, November 15, 2008

Why the hell am I not sleep?


Its 7am, but i've been up since about 5am. I'm a blog addict, and not just my own blog. I love what I write, but I love when I find new blogs that can actually hold my attention. I've been up reading and commenting on people's posts, listening to Dedication 3, and thinking about writing a new poem. Thats all the ingredients for a good start to my morning.

I'm glad its Saturday and that I don't have school because I know I probably would use this as an excuse to not go to class. This past week I missed so much class, but I'm still going to try to grind out this 3.0. I need to keep this GPA up. Good grades=Refund Check, and I need to get my car worked on and pay off all my credit card bills.

So I'm doing this post extremely random. Wherever my mind wanders thats where this train ride will go, so don't mind the track changes. 

Where is all the good Saturday morning cartoons? Hey Arnold, Doug, Recess(didn't we all think T.J. was going to become King of the playground?), Darkwing Duck, Bobby's World, Duck Tales, Rocko's Modern Life, Dexter's Laboratory, and so many more. Cartoons in the 90s where the shit. I would wake up at 6am to catch One Saturday Morning, and switch between that and Fox Kids. Damn I miss those days. 

I'm still a big kid. Wait thats an understatement, I'm the epitome of childhood enthusiasm. I love anything animated, and because of the lack of good American cartoons I have crossed the oceanic divide. I have embraced everything Anime related. Movies such as Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, and The Castle in the Sky. I love Anime series such as Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and so many more. I have completed at least 50 anime series  in my life. 

" I got her clothes falling off like the hanger loose" Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne is a ridiculously innovative rapper. I like Dedication 3, but in all honesty Dedication 2 was better. I'm not going to complain that he didn't surpass himself because I know I'm going to put this in the car and blast it forever until Carter 4. Carter 3 was in heavy rotation all summer, and now when I was slowing down on the Weezy rotation he releases this. Great Times!

Its cold outside, and it's officially hunting season. Oh, I'm not outside in the woods sniping Bambi and Thumper, but I realized its "Cakin" season. Its that time of the year when you want to lay around the house with a female and just become extremely enthralled. Absorbing each other's every thought. Feeding on the sensual nature that can take hold of us. Being single is fun at times, but I'm romantic and love having a girlfriend to be close too. Someone who I can have fun just holding while we watch a movie. Someone to keep me warm throughout the night, so I can keep my heater off and save on electricity. Lol

Ok, I've rambled on for long enough. Next post will be more structured, I think. I know I have to write this poem that Eric told me to write. I want to post more poetry, I would post the first chapter of the book I'm writing, but that would be doing to much. Whelp, I'm out. Train has returned to the station. 


11 comments:

  1. Doug ... and Recess.
    Those were my two shows, most def.!

    And it is cakin' season ... gotta find me a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.
    I absolutely feel you on the "oh! here's your birthday/christmas present!" i'm like fuck that, two different days - two different gifts sonn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kinda like reading blogs too & i'm glad it's saturday.
    i needed a break from class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7am? Ana was knocked out! well actually i got up at 5 but went back to sleep until 10! lol. but hey arnold, doug, recess, and all of that good stuff...i definitely miss! especially hey arnold! so new york! lol. but i'm sittin here eating captain crunch berries and watching spongebob cus all of the good cartoons no longer exist! lol. but i really don't care for lil wayne. we'll discuss that later, though! but it is cakin season indeed. and i'm single. but for once i can honestly say that i'm okay with it. i mean, it's nice to be able to cuddle and all of that good stuff, but i think i've been so caught up in wanting that and looking for it that i stop focusing on myself. i think i need to focus more on myself before i find myself before i try to focus on a relationship. bleh, like i said, it would be nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. let me correct myself lol. i think i need to focus more on myself before i try to focus on a relationship.* that's better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol you can have the cuddling and cakin without a full blown relationship. I feel u, I'm single and its coo, but I do miss the relationship aspect of life. Yea so I'm still laying in bed, about to get up and go get something to eat. Hmmm cereal or oatmean, wat a conundrum. Yes we must discuss why u don't like LIl Wayne asap

    ReplyDelete
  7. i knoooow. but i'd still rather focus on myself for right now. i'll think about the cuddling and stuff a little later. you need to get up too lol. but oatmeal and cereal? ew. horrible combo. but trust me, we'll talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss all of those Nickelodeon shows that used to come on. Doug & Hey Arnold was so my shit.

    But you're right about it being "caking" season. Feels good having someone.

    I'm sure you'll scoop a lady. (;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not save on your electricity, though! Hell, that might be enough reason to go scoop somebody :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe