Friday, January 30, 2009

unfinished business

Well, right now I'm on my way to chicago to pick up my car from the shop. It's fixed and it only cost me 1500. I mean that's not to bad. What could I have done with 1500 dollars anyways. Paid my rent for 6 months, bought a lot of cloths, went on vacation, or you know just took that money out of the bank and slept on a pile of money. I've always wanted to get my scrooge McDuck on in this lifetime.



P.s. I'm writing on a cramped megabus from my blackberry. Oh how I love my phone.

3 comments:

  1. :( @ the car!

    I came out of class yesterday & my car wouldn't start. I was stuck in the parking lot for over 3 hours trying to flag somebody down so that I could get a jump start for my car.

    :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i come back to see you haven't updated!! grr lol soon enough i will have my blog back

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe