Sunday, February 8, 2009

Addicted

I'm addicted to a few things in my life, and they all have different affects on my life. The most current addiction is Twitter. I love it. I have facebook and update my status on there a lot but twitter seems just way more interactive. I like the concise, quick, and fun that twitter represents. My life is hectic, and I know my friends' are hectic too, and twitter allows for the quickest of updates. 

Along with my twitter addiction I am addicted to online shopping. I love to browse online all day. My favorite site to shop is karmaloop.com. They have some of the most exclusive kicks. Actually, I think I'm going to do a little browsing tonight before I go to sleep. Oh, wait, along with online shopping I love to shop in GOOD malls. The place where I go to school has the wackest mall to ever exist. Luckily for me I love spontaneous trips and this weekend I drove t Kansas City and was overjoyed to find a real mall. Even though the mall was great all I bought was a green button up from Express-I love Express. 

Ok, so we've covered my twitter addiction and shopping habit, but we have yet to discuss my one complete weakness. Yes! You guessed it, I am addicted to my Blackberry. I cannot function without my phone. I use it for everything: planning, texting, internet, and it just adds professionalism to my everyday wardrobe :-). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Vibe


Social Vibe