Thursday, January 8, 2009

I found the fountain of youth....

I found the fountain of youth,
and it resides in the eyes of every child of the 90's
look in the mirror and realize that your eyes hold the proof,
that child hood cartoons instilled in our subconscious,

If I had one wish it would be to dive so deep into the past,
reminiscing about times that have passed until I see images,
blurry figures of old heroes that have been killed rather meaningless...










And there were so many more shows on Nick: Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, etc. Disney had great shows too: Duck tales was one of my favorites. I use to love inspector gadget, power rangers, and pretty much any cartoon or childrens series of the 90's. Oh, Wild Thornberry's and as told by ginger were some of my favorites. Oh, and can't forget about recess.

P.S. Am I the only one who believed that T.J was going to become King of the playground
?

7 comments:

  1. man TJ should have been king from day ONE lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao, God I miss all of these shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go watch cartoons, now. Cartoons these days have nothing on the cartoons we had growing up.

    We were so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL@ this post.

    Good times man.
    I lovee HEY ARNOLD!

    and I love the ashleys.
    SCANDAAAAAAAALOUS! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jeremiah lemme guess you're one of Lizzy's friends?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea I love Lizzy, but how did you guess lol

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe