Monday, January 26, 2009

Midnight Train

I'm a puzzle thats missing some pieces...

I'm back after almost a week of no blogging. I haven't really had the time to update as much as I would like to since I'm back in school. I know thats a pathetic reason, but I am going to do better. Scouts honor(I wasn't really a boy scout). School is going along well. I have interesting classes: Social Theories, Social Research Methods, Sociology of the Family, TV Analysis, and Psychology 1000. I think I'm going to enjoy this semester, well, once I'm able to get some textbooks and actually begin studying. You may be wondering why I have yet to obtain a single text book for my five classes, well, let me list the reasons:

1. Text books cost alot
2. My school owes a 4000 dollar refund check
3. I usually put my textbooks on my student account
4. Charging anything to my student account will reduce my refund check
5. I am extremely broke and thus refuse to do anything until I get my check first. 

I think those are great reasons, but I do believe that I will need to go find a book somewhere. I just want to be able to learn and be a great student...ugh that sounded so cliche. 

Oh, wait there is other news. I'm working out again. This time it won't be like last semester where I spent all money on protein shake mix, started going to the gym in the beginning, and eventually quit. No, this time I am being dedicated. I need to get bigger and put on some weight. Cute and small isn't always great. I need some type of weight to me. Especially since I want a tattoo. I don't want them to accidently tattoo my rib cage and I have ink flowing through my bone marrow. 

Wait, wait, wait! I have more great news besides my developing muscle mass, my car is fixed and I will be returning to the Chi to pick it up on Friday. I can't wait to have my own vehicle again. Well, I'm done ...ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Vibe


Social Vibe