Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally



So today has been an alright day so far. I received my shoes that I've been waiting for, and I refuse to take them off my feet. I'm not even going anywhere, I'm just sitting at the computer, and I will not remove the shoes. Oh, and this woman finally called me back regarding an internship I want with the public relations company Webershandwick. I emailed her in December but she never received the email. So of course I've started calling her office(stalking is good sometimes). I hope my school comes through with my money asap so I can fix my car. I'm really hurting without it.

Well, I'm going to leave you with a few pics of me modeling my new favorite shoes.

7 comments:

  1. isn't Lizzy mean?

    i'mma need you to stop buying shoes and start saving for our trip lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I liked your introduction & yeah the THIRD always adds a nice touch.

    LOVE the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dope kicks man, before I went homefor christmas break I saw those at the sneaker gallery right next to my barbershop.

    But nice to meet you man, I'm Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy- You're mean, how dare you ATTEMPT to step on my shoes.That is so rude. See I was contemplating the iLife 09 lol. Nope not anymore though.

    Porshe'- I know the THIRD is just so tyte it rolls off the tongue. Hope to see you hanging around my blog more often.

    Eric- I'll stop buying shoes once you tell me where we're going. Ugh, and hurry up with the details sir.

    Josh- Nice meeting you. I'm glad you like the shoes. They look better in person :-). You should cop a similiar pair(just not the ones I have).

    ReplyDelete
  5. you gotta ask Aaron!

    i've officially made him chairman on the trip committee. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah the shoes!!!
    how cute is this. awww

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe