Saturday, January 3, 2009

Iron Maiden Sk8 Hi Vans/Birthday

I love shoes, and I love shopping. I wish there was more picks of me over the last few days because I was to phli. You know you phli when you're standing in Aero and a random dude walks up to you and asks where can he get what you have on. It was great. I like kudos sometimes just like the next man. Well, on my birthday I got it crackin. We went to a party and it was the most fun I've had all break. It was interesting because a random girl just started kissing me. I can't say it was the worst way to bring in the New Year, but it wasn't the very best.

Me and my boys stepped out extremely grown. Cardigans and blazers were the theme of the night. I say we represented Chicago style and flare to the fullest extent. We danced, we drank, and we did what we do best, get it crackin. Oh, so my week has been good ever since my B-day. Yesterday me and my bro went to a hotel party and it was so much fun. I forgot why I love being at home. Well, I love being home despite the ill occurrences that keep happening:my car being killed, lack of money, and other random frustrations.

I want to end this post on a positive note. I ordered some new vans off my new favorite site, Karmaloop.com. Look below and be amazed.

2 comments:

Social Vibe


Social Vibe