Monday, December 29, 2008

The Worst Possible end to 2008

I must have been a mass murderer in a past life because I have the worst luck ever. My Sunday night started out boring and ended up escalating to painfully awful. I discovered that someone may have put sugar in my gas tank. Let me tell you how I came to this conclusion.

Last night around 11:30 I was heading out to go bowling with my friends up the street from my house and discovered that my gas tank on my car was open. I tried closing it and it wouldn't close. I was being completely oblivious to the situation still. My next deductive clue was that my car was covered with a white substance. Now it could have been frost, but I had just washed my car yesterday and the rest of my vehicle was still spotless. Next, I looked down and saw a pile of powdery white substance next to left tire with a green scoop sticking out. The scoop resembled something that you would use to build a sand castle at the beach.

With my hand I felt around the gas cap, and behold it was sugar. Ugh. My response was something like this.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It was the worst possible thing that someone could do. They could have broke my windows, slashed my tire, or even keyed my car and it still wouldn't have been as bad as sugar.

Now, due to the ignorance of some people I have to spend a lot of money on my car, hundreds of dollars that I don't have. I'm sure we all agree that this is pretty terrible. I will be carless for a few weeks now until my school gets all this financial aid together and sends out these refund checks, which, I hope, is very soon. So let us have a moment of silence to mourn my baby, the 1998 Intrigue. I am hoping the resurrection fee will not be as expensive as predicted.

Oh, BTW this happened 2 days before my birthday. Ugh 2008 sucks!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, so they didn't tell you - sugar in your gas tank does nothing. Sugar goes to the bottom of the tank. Relax. It's just sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolll what girl did you piss off? wow.

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe