Monday, December 22, 2008

Coldest Winter

Omg, Chicago is so cold. Yesterday I received my forecast from the most accurate of sources, weather.com, and I was informed that it was 5 degrees outside but felt like -20. That is ridiculous cold weather. I'm little and skinny and thus have less insulation than most people. I hated being outside, but my dislike of staying in the house bored motivated me to venture out into the blistering environment ( I think I have mild hypothermia).

Well, school is officially over and I think I will come out pretty well. There is only one problem. My teacher supposedly finished all her grading and my grade for my last paper isn't up. She informed us on blackboard that one paper was missing a name. Omg am I really that dense. I emailed her thrice and gave her a copy of my paper to prove that I did it. Now I just need a response and a grade. I think I'll have a 3.0-3.1 gpa for the semester. Yay for last minute grinding.

I'm glad to be home, and love seeing my people.. Oh, and yea it feels great to finally post again on blogspot. Hope you enjoyed the trainride. Bye.

1 comment:

Social Vibe


Social Vibe