Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pierre is Jeremiah

I am having a semi-financial collapse, but at the moment my nonchalant and optimistic nature is kicking in. I have been strapped for cash before and somehow I have pulled through. Oh, there has been times when I have needed help from friends or family, but this time I need to pull myself through it. Sadly, I might have to give up my baby, my wii. That is my heart, but I'ma let it go and adopt a PS3 next semester. 

So, I never did recap my Thanksgiving break did I? Rhetorical questions are the best, but my break away from the University of Missouri was fantastic. Fantastic, that's a word I don't use to much. Fantastic is along the same lines as awesome, and those words are not relevant right now. Everything is usually just decent, but being home in Chicago was like taking a direct shot of vitamin C to my immune system. I needed to escape the desolate landscape of school life. 

Over break I went to Michigan for a weekend, and when that trip was done I kicked it so hard with my boys. We went out to eat, kicked it at the mall, and just did everything possible. I ate sooo much and basically finally was able to relax. I let the 10 days I was away from school ease my mind and reinvigorate my soul. It was great!

Now I'm back at school and ready to leave. I have basically a little less than three weeks, and then I will be able to return to my favorite city. I just love being around my friends, and actually having fun because this semester was not fun. At least it wasn't as fun as previous years at school. I wish I could slide back to September of 2006. That was when all my friends were still here, and there was rarely a slow day. I have seen some of my best friends walk away from school. Candice, Vince, Eric, and many others have vacated for one reason or another. 

I plan on graduating from this school. I refuse to go home without at least two degrees from Mizzou, and I'm almost done. After next semester I will have completed my Sociology degree and just have to grind until I'm done with my communications major. I'm almost there; I can taste victory. 

Oh, I guess I'll explain my title. Over the last few months I have become captivated by my own middle name, Pierre. It is great, and I do not know any other Pierre. Actually, I know very few  Jeremiah's, I started to believe I was like tigger, the only one. Since I've changed my name on facebook to Pierre my friends have ceased to use my first name that much. It's interesting the power that facebook wields. 

Oh, lastly I want to just say that I love my Blackberry. It is so tyte that I rarely need my laptop. Recently I wrote a whole paper on my phone. It was great and  convenient too. Well, I'm done for the moment I need to do some homework. 

** Extra note**

On Dedication 3 Lil Wayne has a skit called " What else is there to do" and in this skit he talks about Sarah Palin. It is so hilarious I set it for my ringtone. Ok, that is all. Bye

** Extra Extra note**

I just checked my Social Inequalities grade and in a matter of a month I've moved from a C- to an A- yea the boy is tyte!

2 comments:

  1. glad you finished that paper, FINALLY.

    i keep thinking about getting a Blackberry, but nahhh. i'm good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yea...I was doing that paper for ever it seemed, but you know i was being distracted by facebook, texts, and every other type of communication there is

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe