Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why?

"Life is a struggle, and for all those who are reckless I hope your belt's buckled" Pierre Willis

A long time ago I wrote a poem analyzing why life is so hard, and I came to the conclusion that even after writing it, I still don't know. If I was to ask you that would you say because we as a people have to endure hardships to fully appreciate the good things in life. Uh No! If so thats some B.S. I want a long span of happiness, where I have everything I need. I'm tired of struggling and enduring waiting for my moment to be like Scrooge Mcduck and swim in my money bank. 

"But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggle for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for"  Paulo Coelho

I can be absolutely honest right now I am completely broke, never have I been this without. No money in the bank, if I dived into my account I'd probably die from impact. Although, I do get paid tomorrow so thats a blessing. Speaking of blessing, the bible says to think God for everything, and so yes I am thankful to have a job, and to be where I am at in life. Sure, I struggle, and I have to endure untold hardships everyday; whether it comes from people in my life who definitely do not deserve to be there, or the usual self-inflicted pain of wanting what I can't have. 

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the ride, this is my mindset right now. I'm tired of wanting and not getting, but more on what I want later. This is your stop hope you board again soon. 


1 comment:

  1. Well lets see here, the struggle you face on a day to day basis evokes strength, pride, hubbleness. You must endure they struggles in order to create a better being.
    Think of these struggles as layers of skin. Each time you encounter an issue you are getting another skin coat. This skin strengthens your being, your mind, your body, and your soul.
    You will need this extra skin in order to reach success and stay successful. Many people make it their but often fall due to the lack of strength that is built through your experiences.
    The easy route does not allow you to really establish appreciation which is much needed to stay on top. Once you get on top you will stay their because you appreciate everything that you have been through.
    Your season is coming soon. You must look to and trust in Him, he will deliver.
    I want to leave you with a quote,
    "If the sky is the limit, I wonder how high I can fly" There is no limit, there is no where to go but up! "When you fall make sure you land on your back so you continue to look up at your goals"

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe