Monday, October 27, 2008

Heartless Life's Instrumental

" In the night I hear em talk the coldest story ever told, somewhere far along the road he lost his soul to a woman so heartless"

My boy Eric put me on this song, oh, about two weeks ago. He loves it, and I love it too. Great minds thing alike, or is it the fact that we both have a lot of hesitancy when it comes to women at the moment? Maybe, maybe not. 

I had a dream about my ex-girlfriend. It was extremely melodramatic, probably because I had been watching Boy Meets World and Dawson's Creek on YouTube, but it was extremely disturbing. In this dream I don't know how, but we reconciled our differences, and i promised to put aside all the negatives in our relationship. I remember that another girl walked by and I turned to pay her some attention for some reason and then turned back to my Ex and found she wasn't visible to me, after scanning the area I finally saw her blending in to the surroundings. I woke up suddenly and felt like I'm not over her yet, I felt drained, even after 8 hours of sleep. 

At this exact moment I miss her like crazy, but I refuse to put myself out there anymore, I decided to move on and let go. My Bro's all told me that if I let go, maybe she'll come back when its time. Fuck all that! In the past few months time has stopped, seemed like father time had a heart attack, but my life has to keep moving. As much as I want to be with her, I know that I can't try to grasp what isn't there. This is one train ride that won't repeat. If its meant to be I hope she has her running shoes on cuz she has to run to catch this train again. Deuces.

P.S. Plus I find myself feeling someone else, and I'm interested to c where it goes, I hope it takes me to a place devoid of heartache, where I can bask in the peacefulness of having someone to share my dreams with and not nightmares devoid of love. So if she has the time, then i'll invest the energy. 

2 comments:

  1. To a woman so hearttllessssssss.

    It's a great song indeed.
    Hopefully Mister West's album won't be a disappointment.

    It's a mature choice for you to move on, plus having someone new that can hold your interests will def. will the moving on process.

    You're always going to miss her. How could you not? At one point in time, you've shared a chapter of your life with this person. You're always going to cherish that. Perfectly understandable.

    P.S. Watching Boy Meets World on youtube will definetly cause you to start having dream about your current love life. Lol, I mean.. the show is ridiculously cute. Topanga and Corey? Ugh! Who wouldn't want a relationship like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heartlezz...

    Time heals all hurt, sorrow, and aches. You might feel kind of hurt now, but in the long run, you will find another special person to be there for you and be by your side. And it looks to me that you already have someone lined up that you mentioned in the last paragraph. So, congrats on the new attraction or whoeva ur "feelin" (like u stated). :-) and u'll be fine. ...much luv!

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe