Sunday, March 1, 2009

Big XII Leadership Conference

Jeremiah: Hi Everybody

Blogosphere: Hi Dr. Nick

Ok, so I have been extra M.I.A. from Blogging and to everyone who reads my blog I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been extremely busy lately. Here's a recap of my weekend: 

I recently attended the Big XII Leadership Conference in Kansas at the University of Kansas. I was able to go for free due to the fact that someone couldn't attend. Luckily for me there is no refunds on the trip so I was able to take his spot for free. I am extremely blessed because I really wanted to go. The conference was great. I was able to eat three meals a day, attend special leadership workshops, and party every night after they fed us dinner. 

To prepare for the conference I went and bought my first digital camera(previously I was resorting to using my Macbook Pro to take pictures). I was a camera taking fiend. Over the course of the weekend I took over a hundred photos. It felt great to finally have my own camera. There was a time when I could have had one but sadly I bought my ex-girlfriend one for valentines day in 2007, and there was no way I could have afforded two. 

Well, since I have a camera I guess its about time for me to become a user of flickr. As I type this I am currently uploading about 97mb worth of photos to flickr now. It's taking forever but I have time. There isn't much to say so I'm going to end this with a pledge to myself to blog more. I feel that I'm not doing enough writing to be an aspiring writer lol. Practice makes perfect, and right now I'm not doing to much practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Vibe


Social Vibe