Monday, August 18, 2008

Are Dreams Dramatic?

Yo, 

I know not the traditional way to greet someone, but "yo" for me encapsulates everything a greeting should embody, at least one from me at this point. This blog is a tunnel into my chaotic mind. I hope this train has seat belts and airbags(like really trains should have seat belts and airbags) because its going to be a rough ride at times. 

I am a writer. 

Not I want to be come a writer or some other passive way of stating a goal that I want to achieve, but obviously since I am writing at this very moment I must have some some formal grasp of the written word. Well, I hope that anyone who chooses to illuminate the minds of others at least knows how to express themselves with eloquence, sincerity, and at all times honesty. 

This small corner of the web is where I plan to give to the world my dreams. Maybe not in the literal way, but through my poetry. Yes, I said POETRY. For me poetry is my escape and I would love for you to lose your selves in my mind and I hope you come out better for having done so. So lets both take a deep breath and inhale a poetic aura. 

Are dreams dramatic?

I absolutely hope so! I hope that my dreams a full of fantasy, adventure, and still full of reality. Oxymoron I know right?! I want my dreams full of reality, well thats me. I hope your dreams are dramatic to because if not then what's the point, where's the fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Vibe


Social Vibe