Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My train crashed...

Hi, welcome back to another exciting episode of Dramatic Dreams starring Jeremiah. I've been away dealing with my wreck of a life. There's been ups and downs, and I can't wait until school is out for the summer. I am definitely in need of a break.

Well, there is about 5 weeks left in this school year, and I need a 3.0 at least. That's sad that I have to work extremely hard at the end of the semester to get it, but I'll do what I need to make it.

Lately I haven't been writing much of anything, a few poems here and there but I need to get on it asap. This morning I was thinking about the time when my favorite spoken word artist, Shihan, came to my school. He signed a copy of his CD for me and said that I should never let my pen dry. Well, I hardly ever write with pens, but I have let my macbook collect dust.

Well, thats about it...I'm gone.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the end of your semester !! and i totally agree , summer needs to get here like .. now lol

    ReplyDelete

Social Vibe


Social Vibe